Get this - language progress update

So I got this Chinese newspaper delivered to my house, 人民日报, $26 per
year, delivered daily, yes really.

So I started staring at the words on the page and, I'm not even making
this up, one of the articles made sense. It was talking about Beijing
opera and how this classical theatrical form is being re-popularized
though introduction to children in primary school.

So this is a big in-your-face to Wen Yen, who said I wouldn't be
reading newspapers within three years of my Chinese self studies!

Comments

WY said…
I totally underestimate your Chinese level. You surprise me by being able to read the articles from newspapers.

Good job!

Popular posts from this blog

Nontechnical: What is ERC-721?

I Was Kidnapped in Manila and Lived to Tell About it

Grandmom bakes virus bread