The ultimate voicemail system ("the Voicemail Remote")

In the past when you called my voicemail, it would say:
Hi this is Will, sorry I can't take your message. Press 1 to leave a message or press 2 to hear more information... Will is currently in a meeting titled "fix car" until 5pm. His cell phone is on. He has 20 unread emails, please stop sending mail.
I did this using a Skype account to upload the outgoing message on my normal AT&T voicemail account. The OGM updated every couple minutes with live information in the above format. Eventually I took it down because Skype audio quality is terrible.

Now you can do this too if you want. The code is public at https://code.google.com/p/voicemailremote/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nontechnical: What is ERC-721?

I Was Kidnapped in Manila and Lived to Tell About it

Grandmom bakes virus bread