Gun control

Even though I have never heard a legitimate argument FOR gun control, I beat the dead horse with one more example against it.

On Jul 14, 2010, at 7:32 AM, MARK NICHOLS wrote:
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to London, United Kingdom for a short vacation.unfortunately,we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.
We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I really need your financially assistance..Please, let me know if you can help us out?
Am freaked out at the moment!!
Mark......
Actual family member, correct email address, no address forgery, and that person was on vacation with the itinerary matching up. Then the follow up email:


Glad you replied back to my email..My phone as been stolen by the muggers i have nothing left on me and I'm grateful to God that i still have my life and my passport cos it would have been worst if they made away with my passport. all i need is 1,450 pounds you can have it wired to me via
Western Union. Here's my info below
Name:       Mark Nichols
Location:   30 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA,
            London United Kingdom
As soon as it is done, kindly get back to me with the confirmation number. Let me know if you are heading to the WU outlet now???
Keep me posted.
So now, you have somebody broke into your email account and is trying to take your friends' money AND YOU KNOW THEIR PHYSICAL LOCATION?? This is not a difficult problem:


You call your local patriot friends, get in the car, and handle the situation. And by patriot, I mean gun-wielding.

Of course there are no patriots in UK, which is why the scams are taking place there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nontechnical: What is ERC-721?

I Was Kidnapped in Manila and Lived to Tell About it

Grandmom bakes virus bread