Seeking books supporting US aid for Israel

Hello all, I am seeking a book recommendation in support (from an American's perspective) of US direct aid to Israel. The ideal book would argue that support for Israel has a positive, measurable effect on United States interests. A lame book would talk about a moral or religious case for the existence for Israel (since this is orthogonal to US national interests, and a little thing we call the First Amendment).

I will read your recommendation as a contrast to my previous book, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy by John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt, which I have reviewed on my reading list.
This blog post is being copied to membership@aipac.org, jololog@gmail.com, and info@kh-uia.org.il, no replies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think it already was discussed, use search in a forum.
If this were Slashdot, that comment might be a +5

Popular posts from this blog

Nontechnical: What is ERC-721?

I Was Kidnapped in Manila and Lived to Tell About it

Grandmom bakes virus bread