Phone, Email, TXT battle

There are a lot of ways to communicate in this day and age. I have found that some communication channels consistently produce better news than others...

My last 3 received phone calls:
Hey Will, I just looked at your Comcast account and found that you are paying too much. I fixed it now and you will save $130/mo.
K S

I had a great time last night. We should have a pajama party soon.
Anonymous

I want to have a meeting with you, and when we're done I can mail you a check.
C T


My last 3 received TXT messages:
Let's hang out, I'm at 27th and Parrish
S S

I'm in NYC screaming out the window [because of the Giants' win]
D C

Just a reminder, it's Mardi Gras -- girls everywhere are showing their boobs.
M P


My last 3 received Emails messages:
We don't have anyone to speak at our next Toastmasters meeting!
D C

Please update something for me on a website.
S K

Here is list of books you need to read in the next 2 weeks.
D F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nontechnical: What is ERC-721?

I Was Kidnapped in Manila and Lived to Tell About it

Grandmom bakes virus bread